- 08:30 - 06/03/2023 to 05:00 - 10/03/2023
- The Harlow Hotel by Accor, Southern Way, Harlow, CM18 7A, United Kingdom
This is an advanced Cytology Course.
- A series of on-line cases is made available for review in advance of each session.
- Each session will comprise an overview presentation of that subspeciality, followed by an interactive discussion of the cases that were available for on-line review.
- A workshop of over 700 diagnostic cytology and 350 gynae cytology cases is also available for in-person delegates. The majority of the cases are tailored to the FRCPath exam and daily cytology practice, and many have corresponding histology. Mock exams are available.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Advanced Practitioners and Consultants who would like a refresher.
- Dr Maria O'Donovan, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Ashish Chandra, Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Nishant Patel, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr James Chan, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Preethi Gopinath, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Dr Adam Duckworth, Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Sona Appukutty, Cambridge University Hospital
4 days for on-line delegates, 5 days for in-person delegates. Cytology sessions led by a team of experienced cytopathologists covering Breast, Serous effusions, Respiratory, Urology, Head & Neck, including Thyroid, Lymph nodes and biliary cytology.
We also have a collection of cervical cytology cases. In order to get a better understanding of the cervical cancer programme, candidates will be required to independently follow the cervical screening module on the British Society of Gynae Pathologist website.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]