- 09:30 - 25/04/2023 to 16:30 - 25/04/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
This course, organised by the Healthcare Infection Society provides a grounding in guideline development processes and methods applicable in UK healthcare settings.
This course will be delivered online via Zoom. Participant numbers will be capped to ensure an interactive and audience-led format, with practical sessions and discussion time interspersed throughout the day.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed to be accessible to anyone interested in participating in guideline development or understanding how research evidence is incorporated into guideline development. No prior knowledge or experience of guideline development or evidence synthesis will be assumed, but participants may find it advantageous to have a basic knowledge of experimental and observational study designs commonly used in clinical and epidemiological research.
- Dr Moira Mugglestone, Researcher in Evidence Synthesis, Healthcare Infection Society
- Dr Angharad Green, Research, Awards and Evidence Manager, Healthcare Infection Society
- Dr Aggie Bak, Researcher in Evidence Synthesis, Healthcare Infection Society
- Professor Peter Wilson, Consultant Microbiologist, University College London Hospitals and Chair, Healthcare Infection Society Guidelines Committee
For more information, please contact: [email protected]