- 09:00 - 04/04/2022 to 17:00 - 07/04/2022
- ICC Belfast, 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH, United Kingdom
The Annual Conference is the flagship society event to share current microbiology and virology research and provide professional development and networking opportunities. 2022 will see the Society return to its in-person annual meeting format following a two-year hiatus due to the global health crisis.
The conference program will include a range of symposia, workshops and forums which are made up of invited speakers, panel discussions, live debates, and offered papers. Topics are to cover the full spectrum of microbiology. There will also be sessions to support the professional development of delegates and an host of networking opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- PhD students
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Clinical scientists
- Healthcare professionals and others.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Fleming Prize Lecture, Christopher Stewart
- Marjory Stephenson Prize Lecture, Geoffrey Gadd
- Peter Wildy Prize Lecture, Paul Griffiths
- Unilever Colworth Prize Lecture, Diane Ashiru-Oredope
- Prize Medal Lecture, Bonnie Bassler
For more information, please contact: [email protected]