- 10:30 - 02/02/2022 to 14:15 - 03/02/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
This free to attend virtual conference is jointly organised by GARDP and the BSAC. For 2022, we are collaborating with the Center For Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy (CDDEP) and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
This event focusses on pre-clinical and trials work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HCPs and all those working within research & development.
- Professor Mical Paul, Infectious Diseases Clinician, Institute at Rambam Health Care Campus & Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Technion (Israel Institute of Technology)
- Dr Andrew Seaton, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and General Medicine, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Professor Ramanan Laxminarayan, Director, CDDEP
- Dr Erin Duffy, Chief of Research & Development, CARB-X
For more information, please contact: email@example.com