- 10:30 - 01/02/2023 to 14:30 - 02/02/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
This virtual conference is jointly organised by BSAC and GARDP. For ACC2023, the collaborating organisations are Africa CDC and ReAct Africa.
Supporting antimicrobial discovery and development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Mirfin Mpundu, Director, ReAct Africa
- Professor Rosemary Dorrington, Professor: Marine natural Products Research, Rhodes University
- Dr Ursula Theuretzbacher, Center for Anti-Infective Agents, Vienna
- Dr Greg Basarab, H3D - University of Cape Town
- Dr Nagasuma Chandra, PhD Professor Department of Biochemistry Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
- Professor Federico Pea, Full Professor of Pharmacology, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna, Italy
- Dr Evelyn Wesangula, Pharmacist, Patient Safety Unit, Ministry of Health, Kenya.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]