After a period of consideration, we have decided to hold the Association of Breast Pathology (ABP) 3rd annual conference as an online interactive event on the afternoon of Friday 9th October via zoom. As you may know, the ABP had a very successful launch meeting in 2018 and second annual meeting in October 2019 with over 100 new members/delegates making it the largest speciality society for UK breast pathologists. We hope you can join us in this new era of online learning.
The aim of this afternoon is to give consultants and trainees the opportunity for consultant led, interactive teaching to equip them with the knowledge and skills for breast pathology practice and assessment.
The virtual programme will be delivered with a mixture of speciality-specific short lectures, followed by a live Q&A session. CPD points to be advised once full programme is finalised.
Topics to include
- COVID-19 and Breast Cancer
- Genomic testing on core biopsies
- Is there a role for Ki-67 in triage?
- Feedback from other specialities (surgeon, radiologist and oncologist)
- Changes in pathology practice from pathologists in different settings-the good, bad and ugly!
- How to assess a specimen following neo adjuvant or bridging endocrine treatment?
- What’s new in the updated RCPath and ICCR (International Collaboration on Cancer Reporting) cancer datasets?
- Live Interactive MDT cases (time and technology permitting)