- 08:30 - 10/11/2020 to 15:00 - 10/11/2020
- Online, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The aim of the study day is to provide attendees with theoretical knowledge for how to understand which molecular investigations are appropriate for your cases and how to interpret the results.
- To provide an introduction to molecular diagnostic testing and predictive biomarkers as relevant to histopathologists in the diagnosis and reporting primarily of malignancies.
- To provide an overview of applications of molecular diagnostics in current pathology practice.
- To illustrate the relevance of molecular pathology in clinical practice – ‘personalised therapies’, now and in the future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The day is aimed at histopathologists, both consultants and trainees, and is also suitable for Biomedical Scientists.
- Professor M Salto-Tellez
- Dr E Soilleux
- Professor C Verrill
- Professor E Rakha
- Professor T Helliwell
- Professor A Nicholson
- Dr M Rodriguez-Justo
- Dr N Singh
- Dr N Pillay
For more information, please contact Nabila Jamaluddin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that timings are to be confirmed and that the programme is subject to change.