- 13:00 - 09/09/2021 to 16:30 - 09/09/2021
- Derby, DE22 2HQ, United Kingdom
The 2021 PathLAKE conference draws together leading experts to share their knowledge, experience and insight in implementing digital pathology solutions into routine practice.
Leaders in their field will share their share their experience and give expert advice on topics ranging from NLP through to regulatory approval in a series of short and engaging online talks.
- PathLAKE and the Generation of AI Tools for Cellular Pathology
- How a Third Party Algorithm Can Be Incorporated into a Product
- Natural Language Processing: Unlocking data to provide actionable insights.
- Regulatory approval – what’s on the horizon?
- Integrating Digital Diagnostics into Clinical Practice to Maximise Patient Impact
- The Implementation of AI in Radiology. Ready for the big time?
- Sustainable, Resilient, and Ready: Creating a responsible data innovation ecosystem for digital pathology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Lab teams
- Computer scientists
- Professor David Snead, Director, PathLAKE
- Phil Brierley, Sales Director - Cancer Informatics, Inspirata
- Patricia Raciti, MD, Staff Pathologist, Paige
- Fergus Gleeson FRCP FRCR, Professor of Radiology, Consultant Radiologist, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr David Leslie, Ethics Theme Lead, The Alan Turing Institute
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org