- 09:15 - 03/11/2023 to 17:00 - 03/11/2023
- United Kingdom
This is an annual breast update course. The course will provide an update on challenging breast lesions, latest guidelines, molecular pathology, educational MDT scenarios, questions and answers and slide seminar.
This virtual course includes multidicplinary talks, MDT scnenarios,a slide seminar and opportunities to ask the experts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant pathologists
- Specialist breast pathologists
- Biomedical scientists.
- Professor Sarah Pinder (London)
- Professor Emad Rakha (Nottingham)
- Professor Cecily Quinn (Dublin)
- Professor Abeer Shaaban (Birmingham)
- Professor Daniel Rea (Birmingham)
- Dr Elena Provenzano (Cambridge)
- Ms Salena Bains (Birmingham)
- Mr Naren Basu (Birmingham)
- Dr Nisha Sharma (Leeds)
- Miss Raghavan Vidya (Wolverhampton)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]