- 09:20 - 04/11/2022 to 17:00 - 04/11/2022
- United Kingdom
This is the 2022 annual multi-disciplinary breast course including an update on challenging breast lesions, latest guidelines, role of molecular pathology in breast lesions, educational MDT scenarios, Questions and answers and slide seminar.
The course will be delivered virtually for the third time. The format is lectures, discussion of MDT scenarios and a slide seminar. Digital slides will be made available for delegates to view before and after the course. One CPD credit can be claimed for submitting the answers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Practising pathologists
- Pathology Fellows and Trainees
- Biomedical Scientists
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Professor Sarah Pinder (London)
- Professor Emad Rakha (Nottingham)
- Professor Cecily Quinn (Dublin)
- Professor Abeer Shaaban (Birmingham)
- Professor Daniel Rea (Birmingham)