- 09:00 - 26/05/2022 to 17:10 - 26/05/2022
- Double Tree Hilton, Redcliffe Way, Bristol, BS1 6NJ, United Kingdom
The annual meeting offers a superb opportunity to communicate with and to learn from colleagues working in the full range of infection-related disciplines.
State of the art lectures and submitted abstracts will be presented.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pharmacists working in the field of infection
- Prof Guy Thwaites, Director of the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit and Wellcome Trust Wellcome Africa Asia Programme in Viet Nam.
- Dr Dimitra Peppa, Associate Professor in HIV immunology/ Honorary Consultant HIV Medicine, UCL Institute of Immunity & Transplantation.
- Prof Sunil Shaunak, Emeritus Professor of Infectious Diseases, Imperial College London.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]