- 09:00 - 28/04/2022 to 17:00 - 29/04/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
BSOMP 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting and Head and Neck EQA- Free online/virtual event.
Invited lectures in the field of Oral and Head and Neck Pathology, Slide Seminars, Poster and Oral Presentations, a workshop (PD-L1 testing) and the Head and Neck EQA (UK) Review session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultants and trainees/residents in Oral and Head and Neck Pathology
- Students with a clinical or research interest in Oral and Maxillofacial and/or Head and Neck Pathology
- Head and Neck EQA (UK) participants
- Mr Chris Curtis- Head and Neck Cancer Survivor & CEO/Founder of The Swallows Head and Neck Cancer Charity
- Dr Mary Toner- BSOMP President
- Dr Ali Khurram- Senior Lecturer & Consultant Pathologist (Sheffield)
- Dr Brendan Conn- Consultant Pathologist (Dundee)
- Head and Neck EQA Team- Dr Adam Jones (Cardiff), Dr Timothy Bates and Dr Miranda Pring (Bristol)
- Dr Karwan Moutasim (Southampton) and Dr Lisette Collins (Guy's)- Consultant Pathologists
For more information. please contact: [email protected]