- 16:30 - 22/09/2021 to 18:00 - 22/09/2021
- Birmingham, B1 3NJ, United Kingdom
In depth reviews of 'hot topics' in infectious disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment through case based learning.
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion. The content and essence of each webinar and panel discussion will be translated into a short, open access multi-media online e-learning course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
- Dr Annie Joseph, Consultant Microbiologist, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Anna Wild, Microbiology Registrar, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Jane Currie, Clinical Lecturer, UCL EGA Institute for Women’s Health, and Subspecialty Trainee in Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Bristol
- Dr Tom Lewis, Consultant Microbiologist, North Devon District Hospital
- Dr Rajvinder Khasriya, Consultant Urogynaecologist Whittington Health, Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, Eastman Dental Institute, Department of Microbial Diseases, UCL & Principal Clinical Investigator Bladder Infection & Immunity Group (BIIG)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]