- 16:30 - 05/05/2022 to 18:15 - 05/05/2022
- Virtual event
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion.
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
All webinars and e-learning courses will be open access, CPD accredited and available globally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Bridget Atkins, Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases physician, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust;
- Mr Nicholas Riley, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust;
- Dr Marjan Wouthuyzen- Bakker, Internist-infectiologist, University Medical Center Groningen, Netherlands;
- Professor Martin McNally, Orthopaedics, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
For more information, please contact: [email protected]