- 09:25 - 04/11/2022 to 17:40 - 04/11/2022
- Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom
A global overview of drug development and effective use through diagnostics, stewardship and shared learning.
This hybrid event will be relevant to all healthcare professionals who are involved with the OPAT patient pathway.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All HCPs involved in the OPAT patient pathway.
- Mark Gilchrist, Consultant Pharmacist Infectious Diseases, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Andrew Seaton, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and General Medicine, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Monica Mahoney, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Infectious Diseases Outpatient ID/OPAT Clinics, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA
- Carolyn Hemsley, Infectious Diseases and Microbiology Consultant, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation
- Meghan Perry, Consultant Physician and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in Infectious Diseases and General Internal Medicine, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh
For more information, please contact: [email protected]