- 09:30 - 13/09/2022 to 15:00 - 13/09/2022
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow, 232-242 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RJ, United Kingdom
Join us for our 2022 one-day in-person interactive workshops on Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy (OPAT).
• Network with OPAT colleagues in your region
• Share expertise, success stories, challenges and ideas to better support your OPAT practice
• Learn about local and novel approaches to OPAT practice, including a focus on challenges and adaptations made to OPAT practice during the COVID-19 pandemic
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop will be relevant to all healthcare professionals who are involved with the OPAT patient pathway.
- Andrew Seaton, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and General Medicine, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Vhairi Bateman, NHS Grampian
- Mel Munang, NHS Dumfries and Galloway
- Claire MacKintosh, NHS Lothian
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org