- 08:30 - 02/11/2021 to 16:45 - 02/11/2021
- Royal College of Physicians & Online, 11 St Andrews Place, London , NW1 4LE, United Kingdom
This hybrid conference which will explore the current challenges and treatment opportunities for paediatric antimicrobial stewardship.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Paediatric Stewardship
- The challenge of antimicrobial resistance in the paediatric population
- Infection control in children
- Guideline development
- Sharing good practice
- Optimal use of laboratory services
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sanjay Patel, Consultant in Paediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology, Southampton Children’s Hospital
- Helen Dunn, Consultant Nurse Infection Prevention & Control and Director of Infection Prevention & Control (DIPC), Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- Orlagh McGarrity, Infection Pharmacist, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- Paddy McMaster, Consultant in Paediatric Infectious Diseases, North Manchester General Hospital
- Samuel Channon-Wells, Paediatric Specialty Trainee Doctor (ST1), Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Jim Gray, Consultant Microbiologist, Birmingham Women’s & Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Alicia Demirjian, Consultant, Paediatric Infectious Diseases; Epidemiologist Evelina London Children’s Hospital; Public Health England
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
We encourage you to register for either in-person or virtual attendance and submit your abstracts for consideration for poster presentation.