- 08:45 - 13/12/2022 to 16:30 - 14/12/2022
- Royal College of Physicians (& online), 11 St Andrews Place, London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom
Our Winter Conference: Infection 2022 is on the topic of Nouveau Frontiers in Infection: This time it's personal! Personalised Medicine approaches in improving patient outcomes and reducing AMR.
We encourage you to register for either in-person or virtual attendance and submit your abstracts for consideration for oral and poster presentation. All accepted abstracts will be published in in JAC-Antimicrobial Resistance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Mathew Stracy, Sir Henry Dale Fellow, University of Oxford
- Professor Malcolm Fisk, Professor of Ageing and Digital Health, De Montfort University, Leicester
- Dr Kerry L. LaPlante, Professor and Chairperson of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, USA
- Natalie Louise Bennett, Baroness Bennett of Manor Castle
- Dr Mateusz Hasso-Agopsowicz, Technical Officer, World Health Organization
- Dr Neil Powell, Consultant Antimicrobial Pharmacist & Associate Director, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust
For more information, please contact: [email protected]