- 09:00 - 04/12/2023 to 17:30 - 06/12/2023
- ICC Belfast , 2 Lanyon Place , Belfast , BT1 3WH, United Kingdom
The 2023 BSI Clinical Immunology Professional Network (BSI-CIPN) conference will take place in person at the ICC Belfast alongside the BSI Congress.
- The two-day programme encompasses a wide range of important clinical and research topics related to the healthcare of patients with immune-mediated diseases.
- It will also address the latest thinking around key medical, scientific, educational and management issues relevant to all those working in the field, with the opportunity to hear from leading experts and to network with colleagues and peers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals in the clinical immunology space including clinical immunologists, healthcare scientists, allergists, pharmacists and immunology specialist nurses.
- Dusan Bogunovic - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA
- Sophie Hambleton - Newcastle University, UK
- Susan Hopkins - UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), UK
- Julian Knight - University of Oxford, UK
- Emma Morris - University College London, UK
- Venizelos Papayannopoulos - Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Waseem Qasim - Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, UK
- Alex Richter - University of Birmingham, UK
- Helen Wright - University of Liverpool, UK
For information, please contact: [email protected]