- 12:30 - 07/11/2019 to 17:30 - 07/11/2019
- Cicely Sanders Institute, King's College Hospital, Bessemer Road, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9PJ, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
CAR T in Clinical Practice is an event for referrers to understand the current CAR landscape in the NHS, who and how to refer for both licensed products and clinical trials. and what to expect on their return. We will cover particularly the licensed products in lymphoma but also our wider trial portfolio in myeloma, ALL, AML and lymphoma subtypes.
Lectures by key opinion leaders who deliver CAR T cells at King's College Hospital. Networking event afterwards.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant Haematologists
- Clinical Nurse Specialists Haematology and Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplant Coordinators
- Haematology Specialist Registrars
- Dr Victoria Potter
- Dr Andrea Kuhnl
- Dr Robin Sanderson
- Dr Debby Yallop
- Orla Stewart (Lead Haematology Nurse at King's)
- Dr Piers Patten
- Dr Reuben Benjamin
- All Consultant Haematologists at King's College Hospital unless otherwise stated
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org