- 09:00 - 10/10/2022 to 16:30 - 10/10/2022
- Manchester Central Convention Complex, Petersfield, Manchester, M2 3GX, United Kingdom
Sustainability in healthcare is a topical theme in which this study day will explore practical ways to demonstrate sustainability, in the decontamination of reusable medical devices and the built environment.
Speakers with a range of experience from the different areas across the healthcare landscape, will be sharing their experiences and knowledge of how they have tackled the challenges of reduce, reuse and recycle in the complex, critical safety world of healthcare.
There will be discussion and opportunities to share ideas and the different perspectives through reflection and networking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Decontamination leads
- Infection Prevention and Control leads
- Authorising Engineers (D)
- Directors of Infection Prevention and Control
- Sustainability leads
- Clinical Microbiologists
- Trainers delivering programmes in the field
- Endoscopy leads
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- James Dixon, CEnv, FIEMA, FRSA Associate Director - Sustainability. The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust United Kingdom
- Sharon Fox, MBA, MIDSc (Chtd). Head of Decontamination -Sterile service contract & Endoscopy Decontamination at University Hospital Birmingham NHS.
- Dr Bu Hayee, Consultant Gastroenterologist and Physician
- Joshua Blake, Endoscopy Processing Unit Manager. Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Chivers, PPE Reuse, Innovation and Sustainability Lead. NHS England and NHS Improvements
For more information, please contact: email@example.com