- 09:00 - 09/07/2022 to 16:00 - 09/07/2022
- United Kingdom
A one-day virtual course providing guidance on CESR in Histopathology. This is the fourth run of a very successful event.
- Presentations and breakout sessions by the GMC specialist applications team.
- Updates on the curriculum and how the applications are assessed by the RCPath.
- Guidance sessions by successful applicants.
- The day will also include breakout sessions for overseas doctors on two of the College schemes for International Medical Graduates: The RCPath Sponsorship scheme for GMC registration and International Trainee Support Scheme for doctors applying for FRCPath exams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course targets those planning to, or in the process of applying for Histopathology Specialist Registration via the CESR (Article 14) route. Histopathology SAS/ Trainees and Locum Consultants in NHS or overseas doctors are welcome.
- Dr Hebah Ali International Education Lead (ITSS Histo & Sponsorship) – RCPath
- Dr Vasi Sundaresan Consultant Histopathologist – Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Ms Jo Brinklow Director of Learning - RCPath
- Mrs Jenny Maddocks Training Manager - RCPath
- Ms Tanna Hawkins International Education Officer - RCPath
- Ms Rose Jackson Specialist Applications Team - General Medical Council
- Dr Sarah Lower - TPD in Histopathology EoE and CESR assessor RCPath
Supported by HEE EoE and endorsed by the RCPath, this course will provide guidance on what to submit as supporting evidence, who to approach for a reference, and how to complete your application. Despite the virtual nature of the meeting, we will emulate our 'Harlow' style by delivering valuable interactive sessions by speakers from the GMC and RCPath.