- 08:30 - 27/02/2021 to 18:00 - 27/02/2021
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A one-day virtual course providing guidance on CESR in Histopathology. This is the third run of a very successful event.
Supported by HEE EoE and endorsed by the RCPath, this course will provide guidance on what to submit as supporting evidence, who to approach for a reference, and how to complete your application. Despite the virtual nature of the meeting, we aim to emulate our 'Harlow' style by delivering valuable interactive sessions by speakers from the GMC and RCPath.
- Presentations and breakout sessions by the GMC specialist applications team.
- Updates on the curriculum and how the applications are assessed by the RCPath.
- Guidance sessions by successful applicants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course targets those planning to, or in the process of applying for Histopathology Specialist Registration via the CESR (Article 14) route. Histopathology SAS/ Trainees and Locum Consultants in NHS or overseas doctors are welcome.
- Dr Hebah Ali International Education Lead (ITSS Histo & Sponsorship) –RCPath
- Dr Vasi Sundaresan Consultant Histopathologist – Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Ms Jo Brinklow Director of Learning - RCPath
- Ms Jess Knott Specialist Applications Team Coordinator - General Medical Council
- Dr Neha Dalal Deputy Chair of Credentials Panel- RCPath
- Ms Tanna Hawkins International Education Officer - RCPath
Please contact Dr. Vasi Sundaresan: CESRatHarlow@gmail.com