- 13:00 - 28/01/2022 to 16:00 - 28/01/2022
- United Kingdom
A webinar covering a number of key topics around managing fungal infections in the ITU Setting. This includes diagnosis, treatment options and complexities in this setting
- Fungal infections in critical care: the intensivist’s perspective
- Fungal infection management of critically ill patients with renal disease
- What constitutes optimal fungal diagnostics in the ICU patient?
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has opened our eyes to the seriousness of secondary fungal infections in the intensive care patient
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Antimicrobial Pharmacists
- Intensive care clinicians
- Dr Ignacio - Martin-Loeches
- Dr Marlies Ostermann
- Dr Silke Schelenz
- Dr Tihana Bicanic
For more information, please contact: [email protected]