- 16:30 - 25/11/2020 to 18:00 - 25/11/2020
- Virtual event, Virtual event, Virtual event, Virtual even, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This webinar is organised by the BSAC and held jointly with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
This webinar will discuss reducing the impact of COVID-19 on AMR through appropriate diagnosis and treatment, antimicrobial stewardship – why education and implementation are key to managing COVID-19 and future likewise crisis and the importance of successful strategies for pandemic and AMR management to investment communities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dame Sally Davies, UK Special Envoy on AMR
- Dilip Nathwani, OBE, Emeritus Professor of Infectious Disease, University of Dundee
- Alistair Clark, Managing Director & Nobuko Ichikawa, EBRD
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org