- 17:00 - 24/06/2020 to 18:00 - 24/06/2020
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on the role of the environment in COVID-19 transmission and participate via live polls.
The role of the environment in COVID-19 transmission.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is open to members of infection societies.
- Dr Lena Ciric - Associate Professor in Environmental Engineering, University College London
- Dr Stephanie Dancer - Consultant Microbiologist, NHS Lanarkshire
- Dr Manjula Meda - Consultant Clinical Microbiologist and Infection Control Doctor, Frimley Park Hospital
- Dr Jon Otter - Infection prevention and control Epidemiologist, Imperial College London
Chair: Dr Surabhi Taori, Consultant microbiologist and infection control doctor, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust