- 17:00 - 21/07/2021 to 18:00 - 21/07/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions and participate via live polls.
Our expert panel will be answering questions submitted in advance of, and during the webinar. The audience will also have the opportunity to participate in live polls.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Members of infection societies.
- Adam Gordon, Professor of the Care of Older People, University of Nottingham
- Mark Green, Senior Lecturer in Health Geography, University of Liverpool
- Katie Jeffery, Consultant Microbiology, Director Infection Prevention and Control, Oxford University Hospitals
- Isabel Oliver, Director, National Infection Service, Public Health England
- Surabhi Taori, Consultant Microbiologist, NHS Lothian, Scotland