- 16:00 - 26/05/2021 to 17:30 - 26/05/2021
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
An educational and promotional meeting which will explore the latest in cholangiocarcinoma diagnosis and patient management.
The webinar will be chaired by Prof. Juan Valle, Consultant Medical Oncologist at The Christie Hospital, Manchester. He will be joined by an esteemed panel of leading UK experts in oncology, histopathology, nursing and genomic medicine.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event is suitable for anyone who treats cholangiocarcinoma but will be particular relevant for histopathologists, molecular pathologists, nurses and oncologists.
- Prof Juan Valle, Medical Oncologist, Christie Hospital, Manchester;
- Prof Rachel Butler, Operational Director, SW GLH, Bristol;
- Dr Tim Kendall, Senior Clinical Fellow & Consultant Pathologist, Edinburgh;
- Dr Martin Scott -Brown, Consultant Oncologist, University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire
- Roselyn Polcaro, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Royal Free Hospital, London
For more information, please contact: email@example.com