- 09:00 - 09/10/2019 to 16:00 - 09/10/2019
- The Royal Society of Edinburgh, 22-26 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PQ, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The programme is designed to combine high calibre lectures and interactive discussions to provide an educational opportunity to update clinicians and allied professions in current issues within the management of diseases affecting haematology patients.
- Workshop in Myeloma, Relapsed CLL: Have the newer therapies completely replaced chemotherapy
- Lymphoma MDT - Carousel of Cases
- ALL - MRD and blinatumomab, MRD relevance pre- and post-transplant
- Evolution in the management of AML
- Update on respiratory viruses prevention and treatment
- MDS new treatments and iron chelation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Scientists working in haematology
- Dr Anne Parker
- Professor Graham Jackson
- Dr Grant McQuaker
- Dr Jane Tighe
- Dr Dominic Culligan
- Professor Tim Illidge
- Dr George Follows
- Dr Andrew McMillan
- Dr Wendy Osborne
- Dr Mike Dennis
For more information, please contact Chloe Irlam: firstname.lastname@example.org.