- 12:30 - 25/09/2022 to 12:30 - 07/10/2022
- United Kingdom
The COVID crisis has lead us to present a series of daily intensive FRCPath exam focussed Prepinars in preparation for the forthcoming FRCPath examination.
The COVID crisis has lead us to present a series of daily intensive FRCPath exam focussed Prepinars in preparation for the forthcoming FRCPath examination. The sessions (25) will be moderated by established Consultants working in Teaching Hospitals and District General Hospitals. The syllabus covered will include and cover a range of cases that crop in daily clinical practice.
It is intensive with daily sessions of slide viewing followed by case discussion (2pm – 4pm) by Consultants.
- The course covers all items encompassed within the syllabus for part 2 of the FRCPath examination. There will be access to Cytology Cases too, but scanning of Cytology slides have proven to be challenging. In the circumstances, the Cytology sessions will be covered by slide review in real-time by senior Consultants.
- Scanned slides will be accessible for viewing in advance of the Prepinars.
- Composition of Structured Reports: At least four sessions (usually 1st Monday & Tues and wed PM, and 2nd Monday) will be devoted to covering the best means of presentation of answers in order to maximise the scoring potential for each case. These sessions are useful for all trainees and would be FRCPath aspirants. Exam strategy and maximising your score sessions are in the evening but CRITICAL to clearing the examination. The time constraints mean that regardless of how accomplished a Pathologist you are, you will make forced errors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overseas Consultants and Trainees planning to sit the FRCPath Examination
- Topic-based updates for established Consultants seeking to garner CPD points or a general refresher for senior and junior Colleagues (RCPath CPD application in progress).
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Dr James Chan
- Dr Sona Appukutty
- Dr Claire Waites
- Dr Ranmith Perera
- Dr Anu Gunavardhana
- Dr Claire Waites
- Dr Hibah Ali
For more information, please contact: [email protected]