- 13:00 - 17/06/2022 to 15:00 - 17/06/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
This webinar outlines the approaches of the Genomic Medicine Service and underlines the importance of Pathologists in delivering this service.
A series of talks with a panelist Q&A session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The focus is Histopathology, both Consultant and Trainee level; also Clinical scientists and BMSOs who will be part of delivering this new service.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Dr Francesca Faravelli, Consultant in Clinical Genetics and Clinical Director of the North Thames GMSA
- Prof Louise Jones, Consultant Breast Pathologist and Pathology Lead North Thames GLH
- Dr Mike Hubank, Scientific Director, North Thames GLH
- Dr Greg Elgar, Director of Sequencing, Genomics England
- Dr Alona Sosinsky, Scientific Director for Cancer, Genomics England
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org