- 10:00 - 03/12/2021 to 16:10 - 03/12/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom
This one-day event provides current or aspiring DIPCs with information, guidance and training around HCAIs and a chance to network with key IPC professionals.
The programme will include speaker presentations, discussion sessions and networking opportunities in order to:
- Allow the sharing of experience and knowledge
- Act as a forum for bringing together DIPCs who are both microbiologists and non-microbiologists
- Facilitate future research and collaboration
- Narrow the knowledge gap for those with differing clinical backgrounds
Presentations will followed by a live Q&A session with each speaker. There will also be a workshop on practical behaviour change theory and identifying and addressing barriers to behaviour change.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Current or aspiring DIPCs and Deputy DIPCs, or those in a similar role, irrespective of professional background.
- Dame Eileen Sills DBE, Strategic Nurse Advisor, Coventry University
- Ruth Stern CPsychol, Ruth Stern Consulting
- Dr Shanara Abdin, Behavioural Science Specialist, City of Wolverhampton Council
- Dr Tim Chadborn, UKHSA
- Dr Paul Chadwick, UCL Centre for Behaviour Change
- Dr Matthew Critchlow, Director, Thrive, Leadership Development
- Dr Cillian de Gascun Consultant Virologist and Director of the National Virus Reference Laboratory in Ireland