- 10:00 - 21/06/2021 to 15:45 - 21/06/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom
This training day aims to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to lead and deliver change in your organisation.
The programme includes 6 expert presentations followed by live Q&A sessions and an interactive workshop on Quality improvement and how to make it work for you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is of interest to current or aspiring DIPCs and Deputy DIPCs, or those in a similar role, irrespective of professional background
- Rosie Dixon, Head of IPC North West, NHS England and Improvement
- Marta Wanat, Senior Qualitative Researcher in Behavioural Science. Nuffield Department of Primary Health Sciences
- Peter Lachmann, Lead Faculty Quality Improvement Programme, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Sue Millward, Education Workstream Lead, National Infection Prevention and Control Team, NHS England / NHS Improvement
- Caroline Eadson, Head of Quality Improvement & Leadership Development at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Martin Kiernan, Visiting Clinical Fellow, University of West London
- Lucy Lamb, Consultant Infectious Diseases and General Medicine, Royal Free Hospital and Royal National Orthopaedic Stanmore