- 10:05 - 09/06/2022 to 16:30 - 09/06/2022
- The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place , London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom
This one-day event provides current or aspiring DIPCs with information, guidance and training around HCAIs and a chance to network with key IPC professionals.
The programme includes 5 expert presentations followed by live Q&A sessions and an interactive workshops on Understanding and using SPC charts in IPC and antimicrobial stewardship and Personal development: Getting the best from your team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event will be of interest to current or aspiring DIPCs and Deputy DIPCs, or those in a similar role, irrespective of professional background and is part of a three-year rolling programme which can lead to the Foundation Certificate in DIPC Development.
- Lillian Chiwera
- Dr Evonne Curran, Nurse Consultant, Infection Control Nurse Consultancy
- Janneke Verberk, University Medical Centre Utrecht
- Dr Julie Robotham, UKHSA
- Dr Mo Abbas, Medical Research Council Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis
- Dr Tony Berendt, Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
For more information, please contact: email@example.com