- 18:30 - 03/11/2020 to 20:00 - 05/11/2020
Provide a non-promotional, high-quality medical education programme addressing the educational needs of HCPs across haemato-oncology.
This is a non-promotional webinar series organised and funded by AbbVie Ltd, for healthcare professionals in the UK and Ireland only.
- Evaluating the evolving service provision in haemato-oncology
- Optimising outcomes through best practice sharing
- Molecular landscape and depth of response in haemato-oncology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- UK haematology healthcare professionals (HCPs) all grades
- Research scientists
- Chair, Prof. Adrian Bloor, Consultant Haematologist (The Christie NHS Foundation Trust)
- Prof Claire Harrison, Consultant Haematologist (Guy’s Hospital NHS Trust)
- Tina Brooks, CNS (St Bartholomew’s Hospital NHS Trust)
- Dr Priyanka Mehta, Consultant Haematologist (University Hospitals Bristol NHS Trust)
- Dr Nicolo Battisti, Clinical Research Fellow (Royal Marsden NHS Trust)
- Prof. Janelle Yorke, Professor of Nursing (University of Manchester and The Christie NHS Foundation Trust)
- Prof. Anna Schuh, Consultant Haematologist (Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust)
- Prof. Paresh Vyas, Consultant Haematologist (Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust)
- Dr Angela Hamblin, Consultant in Laboratory Haematology, (University of Oxford)
October 2020 | ABBV-UK-00196-E