- 09:30 - 18/03/2022 to 16:00 - 18/03/2022
- United Kingdom
A hybrid meeting catering to members of the haematology team treating patients with AML, which aims to support them in navigating the current AML diagnostic and treatment pathway while engaging with peers and experts across the UK.
- Virtual and in-person attendees will be welcomed by chair and in-field expert Professor Craddock, followed by a keynote talk delivered by international expert Professor Andrew Wei.
- Three plenary sessions with follow, with specialist talks given by various members of the multidisciplinary team. Topics covered will include navigating the therapeutic pathway in AML, the patient journey and key practical management information for patients eligible for and receiving venetoclax (Venclyxto), and best practice for creating a consistent approach to AML treatment across networks.
- Sessions will include patient case studies, voting and Q&A to provide interactivity, and delegates will be provided with the opportunity to network with their peers from within and beyond their region.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare professionals across the multidisciplinary team (primarily haematologists, pharmacists and nurses) involved in the treatment and management of patients with AML in the UK.
- Professor Charles Craddock, Director, Birmingham Centre for Cellular Therapy and Transplantation, University Hospitals NHS Trust, Birmingham
- Sumantha Gabriel, Lead Clinical Pharmacist, Newcastle Upon Tyne NHS Foundation Trust, Newcastle
- Dr Dominic Culligan, Consultant Haematologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and The University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- Dr Richard Dillon, Clinical Senior Lecturer, Consultant Haematologist, King’s College London
- Dr Caroline Alvares, Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant Haematologist, School of Medicine, Cardiff University School of Medicine
- Dr Vidhya Murthy, Haematologist, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Paul Cahalin, Consultant, Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- Professor Andrew Wei, Adjunct Associate Professor, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, and Head of Leukemia Research, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Priyanka Mehta, Consultant, Spire Bristol Hospital, Clinical Lead, Department of Haematology, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Trust
- Marie Waller, Haematology Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Central Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester