- 10:00 - 03/10/2020 to 12:25 - 03/10/2020
GAIN is an annual medical education meeting delivered by experts in medical mycology and the management of invasive fungal disease, organised and funded by Gilead Sciences Ltd.
- Management of invasive fungal disease
- Aspergillus fumigatus resistance in the UK landscape: advances in molecular testing
- Critical analysis of recently published data in the laboratory and clinical setting
- Diagnostic capability
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of critically ill intensive care patients in the UK and Ireland. The intended audience includes microbiologists, infectious diseases specialists, haematologists, intensivists, respiratory specialists and appropriate research staff involved in the study and treatment of fungal diseases who are affiliated with an institution in the UK or Ireland.
- Prof. Igancio Martin-Loeches, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr. Lily Novak Frazer, The Universirty of Manchester
- Prof. Rosemary Barnes, Cardiff University
- Dr. Ruth Ashbee, Ashbee Healthcare Consultancy
- Dr. Samir Agrawal, St Bartholomew’s Hospital and Queen Mary School of Medicine and Dentistry
For more information, please visit https://gain-info.co.uk/