- 08:30 - 19/09/2020 to 17:00 - 19/09/2020
- Online or Face to Face - Australia, 43 Franklin Street, Adelaide, Australia
Join us as we explore the world of pathology and bring together some of the leading pathological and medical experts within our state of South Australia.
- PGx, Carrier Screening, Lactose Intolerance, NIPT and FH
- The Changing face of Breast Cancer – Which Cancer type is that and does it matter?
- 20 Tips for General Practitioners to improve performance in Dermatopathology
- Serum protein electrophoresis: How to interpret the results
- Mildly elevated troponin: What does it all mean?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Medical and General Practitioners or Medical Students
- Prof Graeme Suthers
- A/Prof Wendy Raymond
- Dr Craig James
- Dr Travis Brown
- Dr Nicole Sladden
- SA Heart’s Dr Luan Huynh
- Clinpath’s CEO Dr Fergus Whitehead
For more information, please contact Charlie Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org