- 17:00 - 16/06/2021 to 18:00 - 16/06/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions and participate via live polls.
An expert panel will be answering questions submitted in advance of and during the webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Members of infection societies
- Greg Fell, Director of Public Health, Sheffield Council
- Jim Gray, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Hospital Infection
- Diamantis Plachouras, Principal Expert Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Chair: James Price, Director of Infection Prevention and Control, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust