- 17:00 - 14/01/2022 to 18:30 - 14/01/2022
- United Kingdom
In this live-streamed broadcast, a panel of six UK lymphoma experts will examine key abstracts presented at the 2021 American Society of Haematology (ASH) annual meeting; focussing on diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and other lymphomas, the experts will reflect on how the new data may affect clinical practice in the UK.
- Three members of the faculty members present a brief summary of selected abstracts, with abstracts grouped into three broad topics
- The full faculty discuss implications on UK clinical practice of each abstract
- Live audience can submit questions in real time through webinar Q&A functionality (moderated by Incyte and forwarded to Chair)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is suitable for UK healthcare professionals only.
- Dr Wendy Osborne (Chair) - Consultant Haematologist, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Graham Collins - Consultant Haematologist, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Andrew Davies - Consultant Medical Oncologist, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Christopher Fox - Consultant Haematologist, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Pamela McKay - Consultant Haematologist, Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre
- Dr William Townsend - Consultant Haematologist, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust