- 08:45 - 14/10/2021 to 15:45 - 14/10/2021
- Royal College of Physicians (& online), 11 St Andrews Place, London , NW1 4LE, United Kingdom
Welcome to this hybrid conference which will explore the current challenges and treatment opportunities for Gram-negative infections.
Delegates will, through plenary lectures, learn about resistance mechanisms, clinical presentations of Gram-negatives and the latest in research and development.
We encourage you to register for either in-person or virtual attendance and submit your abstracts for consideration for poster presentation. Further details below.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All Healthcare Professionals.
- Dr David Jenkins, Lead Infection Prevention Clinician, University Hospital Leicester and BSAC President
- Dr Louise Sweeney, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, Liverpool
- Dr Helen Fifer, Consultant microbiologist, Public Health England
- Dr Nick Brown, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Professor David Dance, Honorary Visiting Research Fellow/Honorary Professor, Lao-Oxford-Mahosot Hospital-Wellcome Trust Research Unit/University of Oxford/London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Miss Beth Woods, Senior Research Fellow, University of York
- Professor Roberto La Ragione, Head of the Department of Pathology and Infectious Diseases and Deputy Head of the School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Surrey
- Mrs Frances Garraghan, Lead Antimicrobial Pharmacist, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org