- 10:30 - 17/03/2020 to 16:00 - 18/03/2020
- Illumina Centre, 19 Granta Park, Great Abington, CB21 6DF, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This course provides an overview of a comprehensive sequencing workflow including comparison of traditional methods used in pathology labs.
- NGS in Oncology: Revolutionising your oncology practice
- Key cancer sequencing methods
- Lab requirements for NGS
- Experimental Design Considerations
- Introduction to Illumina’s sequencing technology and portfolio
- Run Set Up
- Data Analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pathology lab directors
- Senior clinical scientist who have no or very limited experience with Next-generation Sequencing (NGS), and who would like to introduce NGS into their pathology laboratories.
- Illumina application scientists
- Technical trainers
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org