- 09:00 - 20/03/2020 to 15:00 - 21/03/2020
- Malmaison , 1-3 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 3AQ, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The Junior Investigator meeting aims to provide delegates with guidance on how to design and run successful clinical research studies.
The meeting format will be a mixture of presentations, panel discussions, networking sessions and a proposal guidance workshop. The proposal guidance workshop offers delegates an opportunity to present and receive feedback on proposals from the multidisciplinary faculty of UK experts. The interactive nature of this meeting will facilitate engaging discussion and best practice sharing and will also provide an opportunity for delegates to engage with their peers and to foster new networks and collaborations for the future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
UK Healthcare Professionals with an interest in actively contributing to clinical and transnational research in oncology.
- Professor John Gosney, Professor of Thoracic Pathology, Royal Liverpool Hospital
- Dr Fabio Gomes, Clinical Research Fellow, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Alastair Greystoke, Consultant Medical Oncologist, The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
- Prof. Gareth Griffiths, Professor of Clinical Trials, University of Southampton
- Dr Graham Wheeler, Medical Statistician, UCL Cancer Trials Centre
- Prof. Allan Hackshaw, Professor of Epidemiology & Medical Statistics, University College London
- Mr Babu Naidu, Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, University of Birmingham Hospitals
- Dr Alex Haragan, Pathologist & Clinical Research Fellow, Royal Liverpool Hospital
- Dr Ros Glasspool, Consultant Medical Oncologist, The Beatson Cancer Centre
- Amy Kerr, Research Nurse, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Prof. Dean Fennell, Consultant Medical Oncologist, University of Leicester
- Prof. Ruth Plummer, Consultant Medical Oncologist, The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
- Dr Kevin Franks, Consultant Clinical Oncologist, The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Prof. Rob Jones, Professor of Clinical Cancer Research, University of Glasgow
- Dr Rebecca Lee, Clinical Lecturer in Medical Oncology, University of Manchester
- Dr Gaia Schiavon, Global Clinical Lead, AstraZeneca
- Dr Gargi Patel, Industry and Clinical/Academic Fellow, AstraZeneca/Kings College London
- Dr Justin Lindemann, Senior Group Director Physician, Early Clinical Development, AstraZeneca
For more information, please contact: email@example.com