- 15:00 - 09/06/2021 to 17:00 - 09/06/2021
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A high quality update in gastrointestinal pathology.
The event comprises three easily accessible webinars each consisting of four live lectures. The emphasis is on diagnostic work, and there is discussion of research and new techniques where relevant.
TOPICS COVERED & SPEAKERS
- Introduction, Roger Feakins, UK
- Barrett’s oesophagus: new insights, Robert Odze, USA
- The appendix is not a footnote, Robert Riddell, Canada
- My favourite mistake, Christina Arnold, USA
- Gastrointestinal neoplasia genomics - is diarrhoea inherited?, Newton Wong, UK
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event is particularly suitable for GI pathologists, anyone else who reports the speciality, and senior trainees, but everyone is welcome to register.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com