- 14:00 - 20/11/2019 to 18:00 - 20/11/2019
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, , Peter St Free Trade Hall, , Manchester, M2 5GP, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
An educational afternoon workshop to debate the challenges of gram negative infections in the UK.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All UK Healthcare professionals with an interest in serious gram negative infections.
- Prof David Livermore, Norwich
- Dr Andrew Dodgson, Manchester
- Dr Ryan Shields, Pittsburgh, USA
- Dr Tim Felton, Manchester
For more information, please contact Debbie Cockayne: email@example.com