- 16:00 - 22/04/2021 to 17:00 - 22/04/2021
- London, SW16 6AF, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This event will explore the rapidly evolving diagnostic and treatment landscapes of cholangiocarcinoma and hear how advances in these areas can unlock better patient outcomes.
We will cover the significance of identifying new genetic targets in cholangiocarcinoma and consider how best to overcome the challenges associated with molecular profiling of these patients.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Molecular pathologists and histopathologists who work in HPB specialist teams
- Prof John Bridgewater, Consultant Oncologist, University College Hospital London,
- Dr Mike Hubank, Head of Clinical Genomics at The Royal Marsden, and Scientific Director of the North London Genomic Laboratory Hub
For more information, please contact: email@example.com