- 10:30 - 23/05/2023 to 15:50 - 24/05/2023
- Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham Trent University, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4UB, United Kingdom
This 2-day in-person course, organised by the National Co-ordinating Committee for Breast Screening Pathology will cover aspects of non-operative breast diagnosis.
- Lectures by invited speakers, question and answer sessions with experts and slide seminars.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- The course is suitable for Pathologists at Consultant and Specialist Registrar level.
- Dr Rahul Deb (Derby)
- Dr Harry Haynes (Bristol)
- Dr Andrew Lee (Nottingham)
- Dr Rebecca Millican-Slater (Leeds)
- Dr Mark Nathan (London)
- Dr Elena Provenzano (Cambridge)
- Dr Abeer Shaaban (Birmingham)
- Prof Sarah Pinder (London)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]