- 15:00 - 09/09/2022 to 16:00 - 09/09/2022
- Virtual event
The National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative (NPIC) is excited to present a brand new FREE 8-part educational webinar series on digital pathology.
Learn first-hand about hot topics in clinical digital reporting, the digital laboratory, IT and informatics and get a chance to pose your questions to the experts!
In this second webinar you will:
- Gain an overview of quality issues in digital histopathology utilising an “end to end” approach, considering factors such as variation in staining, the importance of colour, and the potential impact of display quality
- Get practical tips and advice and pose your questions to our speakers and chair!
- Find out more about the upcoming FREE webinar schedule!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Suitable for pathologists, biomedical scientists, informatics and IT professionals, managers and industry representatives.
- Prof David Brettle, Chief Scientific Officer Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Hayley Pye, NPIC Innovation Project manager
- Chaired by Dr Bethany Williams, NPIC Training and Education Lead