- 15:00 - 18/11/2022 to 16:00 - 18/11/2022
- Virtual event
The National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative (NPIC) is excited to present the 4th in our series of free webinars. This month, the focus is on digital pathology infrastructure and DICOM.
- Learn first-hand about hot topics in clinical digital reporting, the digital laboratory, IT and informatics and get a chance to pose your questions to the experts!
- Learn about the deployment experiences, the technical challenges and how the NPIC programme has built the largest digital pathology platform for the NHS.Gain a basic understanding of DICOM, its current state in Digital Pathology and future developments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Biomedical scientists
- Informatics and IT professionals
- Industry representatives
- Dr Bethany Williams, NPIC Training and Education Lead
- Dr Craig Sayers, Consultant Histopathologist, Mid Yorks Hospital NHS Trust
- Mr Basharat Hussain, NPIC Deployment Director
For more information, please contact: [email protected]