- 15:00 - 09/12/2022 to 16:00 - 09/12/2022
- Virtual event
The National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative (NPIC) is excited to present the 5th in our series of free webinars. This month, the focus is on digital pathology based artificial intelligence and its ethical challenges.
Learn first-hand about hot topics in clinical digital reporting, the digital laboratory, IT and informatics and get a chance to pose your questions to the experts!
- Have an Introduction to AI in Digital Pathology.
- Learn about the key ethical issues when introducing AI into Digital Pathology.
- Get practical tips and advice and pose your questions to our speakers and chair!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Biomedical scientists
- IT professionals, managers and industry representatives.
- Dr Dal Bansal, NPIC Operations Manager
- Dr Alex Wright, NPIC Digital Pathology Systems Lead
- Dr Francis McKay, Research Fellow, NPIC and the University of Oxford
For more information, please contact: [email protected]